UNDER CONTRACT 80 acres KAUTUMN LODGE, Mulchatna River, Alaskan Lodge, Cabins, Airfield, Boats & Equipment. Turn Key Operation. Located in the Bristol Bay area of western Alaska
This 1,836 square foot Hunting and Fishing Lodge on 80 acres along the Mulchatna River offers a beautiful view of the river and surrounding country. Lodge sits on 28acres with 5 additional lots of 10+ acres. Includes a 960 square foot guest house, storage building, sauna, plus 7 skiffs of various sizes with motors,6500 EU Honda generator, water system, Kubota tractor, and much more.
• T-shaped lodge measuring 48 ft X 32 ft with a 2nd story measuring 20 X16 and includes a bedroom with bathroom, this room has a queen bed. The first floor of the lodge has a commercial kitchen, bathroom, pantry, dining room, lounge with leather chairs and recliners, a front lounge room with wood stove and handmade bar.
• Guest house with four bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and shower. Two of the guest rooms have two beds that can be separate or pushed together to make a queen. One room has a bunk bed with a queen on bottom and a twin on top. The fourth room has 3 beds: 1 queen and 2 twins.
• 3 freezers, 1 refrigerator, vacuum sealer
• 3 or 4 weather port tents, 2 with wood floors. Lots of cots.
• Four 16 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. Three have 15 HP Honda 4 strokes and the other a 25 HP Nissan Jet 2 stroke.
• Two 18 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. One has a new 40 HP 4 stroke Mercury Jet, the other has a 45 HP 4 stroke Honda prop
• One 19 ft flat bottom with 90 HP 4 stroke Honda with a prop and a Jet unit
• Lots of fuel tanks and life jackets, anchors, nets, coast guard required equipment.
• All the dishes, cups, pots, pans, glasses, etc. needed in the kitchen and to serve meals. A large commercial 3 bay sink.
• A 6500 Honda EU Generator to run the lodge and guest house.
• Satellite internet dish, internet provided by Hughesnet with paid subscription
• A large tool shed with various materials for plumbing, electrical, building, etc.
• A motor shed with a sink and freezers for cleaning fish or game meat.
• A generator shed
• A tractor shed and a Kubota BX 23 tractor with back hoe, front end loader, and box scraper.
• A wood shed and a sauna/drying room
• A fully functional water system with a large storage tank outside, a pressure tank, 2 propane water heaters and filter system.
• Various tools
• Electric washer and dryer
• The property is 80 acres split into 6 lots, all the lots border the river and the The runway is approximately 1200 ft long. We take fully loaded 206s, Beavers, and Turbine Otters off the runway. The river is perfect float plane water. You could land a 747 on floats in front of the lodge.
• Check out the website www.bearfootadventures.net and look at the fishing site to get a look at the facilities
Remote Commercial Fishing Lodge & Cabin Business located on the North shore of the Nushagak River, approx. 28 miles east of Dillingham.The Nushagak Outfitter River Lodge is located right on the banks of one of the best King and Silver Salmon Rivers in Alaska. Lodge has an established client base with repeat customers. This Lodge consists of 10 acres, a main dining lodge with 17 buildings and can accommodate 29 guests + staff. Price includes real estate, buildings furnished, fixtures and equipment. The dining hall also offers telephone service (calling card required) and satellite TV. US Survey #7738 Tr A of L1 containing 10 acres. cut and past this link for inventory by building & equipment
* Main Dining Lodge & Kitchen (20 x 40): Custom Made Cabinets With Pine doors
* 9 Guest Cabins (12 x 12): All Cabins Have Custom Made Gear Hangers
* Guest Cabins 7: 7 Cabins Have 3 Single Beds Each
* Guest Cabins 2: 2 Cabins Have 1 Bunk And 2 Single Beds Each
* Owner / Managers Cabin (16 x 24): 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, One Great View
* Cooks Cabin (12 x 12) : with 2 single beds.
* Log Crew Cabin (11 x 13): 1 Storage Loft, 2 Single Beds
* Freezer & Fish Processing Cabin (18 x 3: 1 10’ x 18’ Storage/Bunkhouse Area
* Shop / Generator Building (24 x 24): see photo gallery
* Bathhouse (16 x 24): 3 complete bathrooms containing, One Bathroom Is Larger
* Shower For Future Handicap A
* Steam Cabin (12 x 16): with additional shower
* Zoning: none
* Year Built: 2000
Inventories & Equipment : Complete List furnished to qualified buyers